DESIGNERS CORNER – CONTEMPORARY TWIST
Here’s our latest in-house design creation. Let us help you with all the choices in your home project!
Named the contemporary twist, it is a very sleek, simple design. It also has a blend of old and new. You’ll see by looking at our actual product samples below, the countertop gives a sleek look to the design while also incorporating the curves of contemporary design
What is contemporary twist design?
- Blending two styles – contemporary & traditional – also called transitional – the art of mixing
- Incorporating natural materials
- Contemporary design came about in the 1970’s, but the word contemporary refers to the time period we are living in at the moment
- Floor Tile: Sunderland – Florim Heritage Silver 12”x24”
- Vinyl Plank: Shaw Floorte Pro – Heritage Oak – Silver Oak
- Countertop: Cambria Quartz – Skara Brae
- Cabinet: Bertch – Birch – Shale W/Black Glaze
- Faucet: Delta Faucet
- Cabinet Hardware: Amerock Pulls (Polished Nickel & Clear)
- Lighting: Progress Lighting
- It’s back again – Marcus LumberR...
- Winter wind been hard on your storm door? Repla...
- Here’s some splash of pastels from our pa...
- Who wouldn’t want pleasing and attractive...
- For a limited time, enjoy free foam fill on any...