Help Wanted: Sales / Estimator
Marcus Lumber is looking for an experienced sales estimator who has knowledge in general construction terminology and techniques. The candidate must have high attention to detail, strong communication skills, and previous sales experience. Candidate will work with clients from beginning to project completion, while selling throughout the process. Enjoy working alongside an award winning team, selling quality products, and serving great customers. Marcus Lumber is a fourth generation family owned and operated company.
Job Responsibilities would include but not be limited to:
- Initiate, plan and effectively lead the material supplies for construction projects while maximizing profitability and minimizing product returns.
- Offer friendly, respectful customer service to all customers making transactions as easy as possible for the customer.
- Retain contact with customers through phone calls, emails or personal interaction to ensure high levels of Customer Satisfaction.
- Prospect, qualify, and generate sales with new customers as well as established partners.
3+ years of previous sales experience
Strong understanding of Microsoft office suite and general computer operations
3 Responses to “Help Wanted: Sales / Estimator”
Leave a Reply
- It’s back again – Marcus LumberR...
- At Marcus Lumber, our kitchen and bath team is ...
- IT’S A GARAGE SALE SELL-OFF! Take advanta...
- Join us for our first ever Pie Ba...