March Designers Corner!
Check out the latest creation our interior designer Miranda put together in our showroom. This collection for March is called the Modern Farmhouse and appeals to many of our customers.
The design incorporates natural materials throughout the home design with the wood floor, iron metals, and some reclaimed wood shelves to accent. The design offers simplicity and comfort with the clean lines and natural color pallet selected. Miranda adds, “Earthy shades, like browns and grays are great for this style. I would also add some industrial items like barn doors, iron light fixtures, galvanized decor and even reclaimed furniture to a home wanting this design feel.”
Let us help you on your next design project!
What is farmhouse design?
- It is about practicality, simplicity, natural surroundings, and comforts of home
- A neutral color palette with accent colors
- Choosing vintage or antique colors or objects will give a nod to the farmhouse style
- Mixing and matching furniture and materials – wood & metal
- Clean and simple lines
Specific Materials Selected:
- Countertop: Cambria Quartz: Ironsbridge & Devon
- Backsplash: Jeffrey Court Studio Gazette
- Flooring: Engineered Hardwood (Bella Cera)
- Cabinets: Dorian Gray & Oyster (Showplace Wood Cabinets)
- Delta Kitchen Faucet
- Amerock Pulls & Knobs
- Lighting: Progress Lighting
- Here’s our latest in-house design creatio...
- Over 270 ladies attended our recent Ladies Nigh...
- Save energy and save money with a LARSON Storm ...
- Some sales are big, but none are bigger than th...
- At Marcus Lumber’s upcoming Ladies Night ...