Our Craftsman Look!
Our Designer Miranda is back at it again with her latest creation in a craftsman style. Craftsman comes from the design style Arts & Crafts. One of the founders was the very famous architect, Frank Lloyd Wright. This is a simple, straight line style that features natural wood and high quality material, usually locally sourced. As Miranda puts it, “Simplicity is the soul of beauty.”
- Flooring: Bella Cera – engineered hardwood
- Cabinets: Bertch – Natural Walnut island cabinets with Birch-Oyster Bay main cabinets
- Main Countertops: Caesar Stone Quartz
- Island Countertop: Cambria Quartz
- Backsplash: Jeffrey Court
- Faucet: Delta Kitchen Faucet – Stainless Steel
- Cabinet Hardware: Amerock Hardware (Weathered Nickel)
- Lighting: Hudson Valley Lighting (Antique Nickel)
Why these materials were chosen:
- All of the materials used have manufacturing facilities within the United States. Each company is known for their quality, beauty and value with their products.
- The engineered hardwood & cabinets are utilizing the natural wood available to connect to nature.
- The hardware used is a weathered finish to contrast with the materials chosen, but also reflects the Arts & Craft style.
- The light fixture carries an authentic character with a vintage charm.
- Here’s our latest in-house design creatio...
- Over 270 ladies attended our recent Ladies Nigh...
- Save energy and save money with a LARSON Storm ...
- Some sales are big, but none are bigger than th...
- At Marcus Lumber’s upcoming Ladies Night ...