RUSTIC MODERN DESIGN!
Tired of too many choices ? Not sure what to decide in your home? Let us help! We can create what you want all under one roof inside our showroom. Here’s a completed design-set we’re calling RUSTIC MODERN.
Our in-house designer describes the design with words like: Natural beauty, simple, aesthetic, and functional. Do these words describe you? This could be your inspiration!
Why these materials were chosen:
- The wood look flooring represents a rustic take without the maintenance of hardwood
- The tile has a modern take in a 12×24 and simple pattern
- A retro backsplash keeps it simple in color but intriguing in pattern
What is rustic modern design?
- Raw materials – wood & stone – can be accented through the house or used as focal points
- A spot with a view – brings nature into the picture – natural beauty
- Adding modern furniture – leather/metal/wood
- Natural color scheme – subdued colors
- Highlights the best of yesterday and today
- Flooring: Shaw Floorte Pro 5 Series – Endura Ivory Oak – Vinyl Plank
- Floor Tile: Sunderland – Florim Heritage White 12×24
- Cabinets: Bertch – Snowflake W/Black Glaze – matte
- Countertops: Laminate – Formica – Crystal Granite
- Backsplash: Jeffrey Court Chapter 5 Studio Gazette 2×3 Retro Mosaic
- Faucet: Delta Victorian Collection
- Cabinet Hardware: Amerock – Weathered Nickel
- Lighting: Progress Lighting
- Paint: Pratt & Lambert – Mountain Quail
- Tired of too many choices ? Not sure what to de...
- Check out our all new display of the TRENZ LED ...
- Here’s our latest in-house design creatio...
- Over 270 ladies attended our recent Ladies Nigh...
- Save energy and save money with a LARSON Storm ...